Our mission is to bring you the great sit-stand products, guaranteed! We also vow to offer you the fast and reliable shipping available. Please view our policies below; if you can’t find what you’re looking for, just give us a call at (855)421-2808 and we will be happy to assist you.
Shipping & Handling
We ship to 48 states in the U.S. via FedEx for free. If you’re shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, you will be charged the FedEx posted rate. For orders shipping to Puerto Rico, or any country other than the U.S., please give us a call at (855)421-2808. The processing time for orders is the same day as you order. After that, delivery time within the United States is 3-5 days. Please keep in mind that when things happen like national holidays, inventory shortages, shipping carrier delays, customs delays, extreme weather, and other scenarios that we unfortunately have no control over, this time may vary. Thank you for your patience.
Shipping Address Modification
Because we aim to fulfill orders as quickly as possible, after 12 p.m. PST each day, we cannot change the shipping address or other details on your order. You are welcome to return the item to us in accordance with our Return Policy.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your FlexiSpot purchase, and we strive to provide expert guidance to help you choose the best possible products for your needs. We also understand that sometimes a product just doesn’t quite fit. That is why we make returns easy.
Please send us an email with your return request along with the order number included. Also, please let us know the reason for your return. We will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
General information for all returns
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in “like new” condition.
- Items returned in other than “like new” condition will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. The restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns.
- Returns are processed and credited within 7 to 10 days of receipt.
- Returned items are subject to inspection prior to issuing a refund.
- You’ll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- We strongly suggest using a traceable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.
30-day risk-free policy
- You are free to return almost any item within 30 days of receipt.
- A 30-day risk-free policy applies to all items.
- No restocking fee is applied for items returned in “like new” condition.
- No shipping fee is applied for the return of the item.
Return after 30 days of receipt
- You are also free to return any item after 30 days of receipt.
- In this case, we offer two return options:
The total cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
A 10 percent restocking fee will be deducted from the refund amount for all opened products.
No shipping fee is applied.
A 15 percent restocking fee will be deducted from the refund amount for all opened products.
Tracking Your Order
You should receive an email showing your shipment notification and tracking information shortly after you’ve placed it. Orders can be tracked at https://www.fedex.com. If you have any shipping concerns please call us at (855)421-2808 for assistance.
If you want to cancel your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 855.421.2808 (9am-5pm PST, M-F) within 1 hour of placing the order and before 12pm Central. We will issue a full refund if the order is canceled and the product has not yet shipped. If one hour has passed, the order will be processed for shipping and on-time delivery.At that point, it cannot be canceled and will need to go through the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) process. Shipping costs for returned merchandise will be deducted from your refund. If you refuse delivery of an order, FlexiSpot will deduct the cost of shipping from your refund.
In the event an item you’ve ordered is out of stock, we will ship the items available and ship the out of stock item(s) as soon as they become available via an expedited method at no cost to you.
No Shipping Days
FlexiSpot will be closed the following days in 2018. No orders will ship these days, but you can still order through the website as usual.
New Years – Monday, January 1,
Memorial Day – Monday, May 28,
Independence Day – Wednesday, July 4,
Labor Day – Monday, September 5,
Thanksgiving Day – Thursday, November 22,
Day after Thanksgiving Day – Friday, November 23
Christmas Day Holidays.