This premium single arm computer monitor mount offers an attractive way to display one monitor while saving the most amount of desk space. The Arm easily adjust, allowing you to work in a more comfortable, ergonomically correct position. Staring at a computer screen that’s not eye level can cause neck and eye strain, as well as painful back problems. Our patented, high performance monitor mount offers a wide range of features that our competitors don’t offer. You will notice the difference right away. Quality craftsmanship, impressive functionality and unparalleled design raise the bar for this mount to the highest level.
- Arm easily adjust to support an ergonomically correct workstation; sit more comfortably at your desk while reducing neck, eye and back strain
- Gas spring hovering system gracefully adjusts monitor height
- Aircraft-grade aluminum arm features a stylish anti-scratch surface
- The arm rotates horizontally 180 Degree
- Front-loading ports for audio, mic & USB 3.0
- High-quality ball joint tilts and swivels your monitor
- Durable hardware supports clamp or grommet installation
- Cable management system organizes wires for a tidy desk
- Extend or retract monitor arm; rotate monitor to landscape or portrait mode
- Torque control valve regulates arm movement
- Material: aircraft-grade aluminum with injection molded plastic for cable management system
- Make sure that the VESA holes measure 100×100 or 75×75
- Fits monitor size – F4A: 10″ – 30″ 丨 D7L: 10″ – 34″
- Supports monitor weighing – F4A: 3.3 – 11 lbs 丨 D7L: 13.2 – 33 lbs 丨
- Installation type: 1. Clamp – For desk thickness: 0.98 – 4.72 inches (25-120 mm). 2.Grommet – Size of the hole: 1/3 – 2.75 inches (8.5-70 mm) & table thickness: 0.98 – 4.72 inches (25-120 mm)
- 1 x full motion single arm monitor mount;installation hardware
We ship to 48 states in the U.S. via FedEx for free.
If you’re shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, you will be charged the FedEx posted rate.
For orders shipping to Puerto Rico, or any country other than the U.S., please email email@example.com.
For orders shipping to APO/FPO addresses, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For height adjustable standing desks, we also offer Premium Shipping Service & Installation.
Please allow 1-3 days for order processing. Transit time is normally 2-4 days.
The processing time for orders is the same day as you order. After that, delivery time within the United States is 3-5 days. When things happen like national holidays, inventory shortages, shipping carrier delays, customs delays, extreme weather, and other scenarios that we unfortunately have no control over, this time may vary.
Tracking Your Order
You should receive an email showing your shipment notification and tracking information shortly after you've placed it. Orders can be tracked at https://www.fedex.com. If you have any shipping concerns please email email@example.com for assistance.
If you want to cancel your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 855.421.2808 (9am-5pm PST, M-F) within 1 hour of placing the order. We will issue a full refund if the order is cancelled and the product has not yet shipped. If one hour has passed, the order will be processed for shipping and on-time delivery, it can not be cancelled then and will go to RMA process, we will charge shipping fee from the refund. And if you reject the delivery, we have to charge fees for shipping and returning.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, and strive to provide expert guidance to help you choose the best possible products for your needs. We also understand that sometimes a product just doesn’t quite fit. That is why we make returns easy, you are free to return almost any item within 30 days of receipt.
Please send us emails about your return request with order number included, and if could please let us know why you want to return. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. Returns are processed and credited within 7 to 10 days of receipt.
- A 30 day risk free policy applies to all items.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in “like new” condition. Items returned in other than “like new” condition may be subject to additional restocking fees. Returned items are subject to inspection prior to issuing credit.
- All returned items must be unassembled and repackaged in the manner they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional restocking fees.
- Shipping costs are not refundable. Customers are responsible for round trip shipping on returned items and let us know the tracking number of the shipment. If we offer pre-paid shipping label to you, the shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.
In the event an item you’ve ordered is out of stock, we will ship the items available and ship the out of stock item(s) as soon as they become available via an expedited method at no cost to you.
No Shipping Days
No orders will ship these days, but you can still order through the website as usual.
New Years – Monday, January 1,
Memorial Day – Monday, May 28,
Independence Day – Wednesday, July 4,
Labor Day – Monday, September 5,
Thanksgiving Day – Thursday, November 22,
Day after Thanksgiving Day – Friday, November 23
Christmas Day Holidays.