Our CompactRiser of sit-stand desktop workstations are compact, modern, and easy to use and are ideal for corner cubicles or limited space. They provide the same sturdy desktop in a slimmed-down design. Instead of selecting from predetermined heights, you can easily adjust the standing desk to match your exact height requirements. The keyboard tray allows for negative tilting, keeping your wrists in a neutral position. These workstations are cost-effective, ergonomic solutions that turn your desk into a sit-stand workspace with ease.
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT RANGE: Placing this workstation on a 28” high desk will support people up to 5’9” tall; Placing this workstation on a 31” high desk will support people up to 6’1”tall.
- EASY AND FLUID ADJUSTMENT: Advancedgas-spring hovering systems allow you to raise or lower the platform with the touch of a lever. Instead of being limited by pre-determined heights, you can easily adjust the standing desk to match your specific height requirements.
- MORE ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The keyboard tray drops down in front of the desk and rests flush against the surface so that you don’t need to raise your chair to an uncomfortably high in seated position. The keyboard tray allows for negative tilting, keeping your wrists in a neutral position.
- SMALL FOOTPRINT BUT MAXIMUM STABILITY: The compact design lets you make the most out of your desk area, but without taking up too much desktop space. Anti-slip rubber sheets are designed to protect the desk surface and provide slip-resistance.
- ONE-STEP ASSEMBLY:The CompactRiser desktop workstation comes pre-assembled. All you have to do is attach the keyboard tray. Remove the keyboard tray easily when you need your desk for reading or writing.